Older the wine, better it tastes. The same is with my blog.
Be afraid not for it’s not a post on wine – but on the latest sweet in the market. Let me be clear (before I lose any reader) – this is a post on L transformation.
Lollipop has been around in the news for quite a long period. But, as usual, we, the commoners, have to buy nexus or wait for an alternative. And I vote for the latter.
Disclaimer: Getting a perfect feel about 5.0 is impossible as there’s no trick to completely get the animations correct. However, the rest is possible.
Follow the steps to taste the never-tasted-before candy!
- Make sure you have the latest Google Apps running on your smartphone – namely: Play Store, Messenger, Calender, Drive, Google+, Gmail, Play Music, Chrome, Maps et cetera.
- Download the Lollipop wallpapers and sound and get the latest Google Keyboard, the latest Nova Launcher Beta Update and these icons.
- Now, you need to set up Nova Launcher-
- Navigate to Drawer settings and check the Cards option. And make sure other settings are in accordance with the ones in the screenshot.
- Navigate to Look and feel in Nova settings and chose Moonshine (Stock ROM users only) as Icon Theme.
It’s a dead end for unrooted Stock ROM users. This is the LMAX for you guys. Sorry folks!
If your phone is rooted, make sure you have Xposed Module and this module installed. Tinted Status Module helps you to set up the color of status bar with every app you have installed on your device.
Key to happiness is a Custom ROM
Those who have identified this mantra only shall proceed.
Proceed to Themes, select IdeaL Theme X and check the following properties.
Now, visit Free Mianogen and just check the Icons option.
Finally, just set up the downloaded wallpapers, sounds and reboot your phone (do not miss the boot screen!) to witness the perfect unwrapping of your candy!